Tickets will go on Sale for 2020 on Sunday March 1 at 3:05 p.m. Central Time
Please set up your TuTuTix account prior to the sales event. Save your password.
Here’s a purchasing worksheet to help you stay organized: Recital Ticket Worksheet (add)
To purchase tickets for the 2020 Recital, follow the link below:
We use TutuTix to make it easier for you to purchase recital tickets. Gone are the days of coming down to the studio, waiting in line, and spending your valuable time purchasing tickets. Now, you will be able to do it from the convenience of your own living room, office, or wherever you are. But you need to plan ahead and know what you want to order before the sale starts. We sell out quickly so all parents must buy tickets on sale day.
Watch this video to learn more about buying tickets through TutuTix: https://www.tututix.com/buy-tickets-online-tututix-com/
Tickets will be available for purchase:
Sunday, March 1, 2020 at 3:05 p.m. on a limited basis (8 tickets per student)
After Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 3:05 p.m. will be open to unlimited ticket sales.
You can purchase tickets any of the following ways:
- Go to our special TutuTix page on your computer, tablet, or smart phone at https://www.tututix.com/client/brodheaddanceacademy/
- Call 1-855-222-2TIX (2849) to order over the phone or make returns or exchanges
Ticket prices will be: $12 to $15 depending on the section. Dance Students $2. *New in 2020* Parents will be limited to the number of seats they can purchase (8 per student ) initially from March 1 – March 7.
Then it will open again for more sales on Sunday March 8. Note, following first week of sales parents who didn’t purchase tickets will be at risk of not having a seat.
We highly suggest you let the computer pick your best available seat.
Note that you will need a credit or debit card to buy tickets, and that tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Assigned seats for all attendees
- Dance students will need a reduced price dancer ticket ($2) to sit in the audience
- Children on laps do not need a seat
- No student seats available in premium sections, students in regular section only. If you want your student in a premium seat they will need a premium ticket or sit on your lap.
- Refunds and Exchanges only allowed for 3 days after sale.
- Call or email Tutu Tix for assistance, not the studio
TutuTix charges a low, fair fee for their service. You’ll see their $1 per ticket fee, plus 5% processing charge added to your order at checkout.
You will have several options for how you want your ticket delivered. You can have them emailed to you, sent to your mobile phone internet browser, and even add it to your Apple Passbook (if you have the latest iPhone software) at no charge! Or, you can choose to have TutuTix mail you foil-embossed keepsake tickets for an additional fee– with your dancer’s name printed directly on the ticket!
Note: There are 4 shows this year, 2 orange, 2 blue. Please make sure you know which color show your child is performing in before you buy tickets. Advanced students dance in all 4 shows.
Recital Dates: Saturday April 18 and Sunday April 19, 2020. At the Brodhead High School. Please be seated 10 min. prior to the curtain call.